Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Catch up time.

It has sure been a long time since i have updated this thing...so i will give you all a little catch up tonight.

First, i have officially started to freak out about the wedding being so close. I can't believe that i am going to be married to my best friend in a little over a month. I'm so scared, excited, nervous, anxious, emotional--all rolled into one big ball of HAPPINESS!! We have just a couple finishing touches to make on the wedding, then i guess it's just the waiting game. I'm so freaking happy though.

Second, got one of my wisdom teeth pulled today. OUCH!! It had been bothering me for awhile, and i thought today at my appointment he was just going to tell me the best plan of action for the tooth, but he ended up pulling. After A LOT of pain meds, pulling, and blood...the tooth was finally out. He appoligized at the end and told me that we maybe should have removed it different. It was a big mess up there in my mouth that he didn't know about until he was already in the process of removing it. So i'm drugged up and about to go to bed now.

Third, my Aunt Marcia just passed away from pancratic cancer tonight. It's so hard to deal with death, but at least she isn't in pain any longer (and she was in a lot). Seeing her this last week was so "weird". Josh and i saw her Saturday and she didn't look good at all, but Sunday when we went back up she was sitting up and bed and talking with all of us. Of course we all had that thought of....wow maybe she is going to beat this. Only to be proved wrong today when things just went downhill fast...i hope she is in a better place. Her son (my cousin) Michael is one of my best friends and i think watching him go through this has been harder. I know what it's like to lose a parent, and i just want him to know that i am here for him NO MATTER WHAT!!

Finally, the job at TJ Maxx is still going great...i really do enjoy it. I like most of the people i work with, and the things that i do throughout the day. It is really a fun job....for now (haha).

That's pretty much been my life these last couple of weeks...i will do better about updating. Goodnight all.

No comments: